Quick info about Dave Ruel, the creator of this cookbook
Dave Ruel, who is also known as the "Muscle Cook", has dedicated himself as a professional Fitness Coach and a bodybuilder. There is a big reason why he could get that title: he successfully developed and created lots of healthy and delicious meal plans & recipes for bodybuilding.
Dave's first goal when creating this guide is simply to help other fitness enthusiasts enjoy delicious foods to feed the muscle. Dave is surely aware that consuming foods like tasteless broiled chicken breasts can be irritating.
Furthermore, Dave believes that if nutrition and cooking are important elements that complete each other for bodybuilding.
What is exactly Anabolic Cooking and how does it work??
It's a Cookbook which is especially designed for those who want to gain muscle without have to consume boring and tasteless foods. Well it works by boosting your body's anabolic rate so you can get your ideal muscle faster.
Furthermore, the most important thing when you want to feed your muscle is, by avoiding high calories foods, which can make your body store more fat.
Does it also work for women??. Of course yes, Dave promises that his guide works despite your background, age or your gender.
Click here to get the Anabolic Cooking eBook
What is inside this Anabolic Cookbook??
It contains more that 200 recipes, here are some of them:
- Shakes Recipes: Muscleberry Blast Shake, Banana Bread Shake
- Salads & Sides Recipes: Lemon & Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes, 3-Bean Salad
- Fish & Seafood: Classic Tuna Melt Patties,Citrus Baked Tilapia, Rosemary Marinated Salmon
- Chicken & Poultry Recipes: Baked Crispy Chicken Nuggets, Dave's Famous Turkey Meat Loaf
- Breakfast Recipes: High Protein Pancakes, Dave Ruel's Anabolic Blueberry Oatmeal
- Snacks & Bars Recipes: High Protein Fudge Bars, Banana Maple Protein Snack Wraps
|Dave's Famous Turkey Meat Loaf recipes|
- 200 more of recipes which are easy to make
- the ingredient to create the recipes are easy to find
- only available online
- you still need to exercise if you want to gain your dream muscle (of course!!)
Where to buy Anabolic Cooking??
At this time this Muscle Building Cookbook is only available online. Fortunately, this Anabolic Cooking has been registered under Clickbank marketplace and is protected with their 60 days money back guarantee policy. Thanks for reading and click this link to get the product.
* At first glance, this guide may look complicated if you don't have a skill to cook. well you don't need to worry about that cause most recipes you can find inside this cookbook guide are easy to make. But of course, for better result, you need to have your partner or your wife create the recipes for you.
* It's no longer a secret that many people fail to build their dream muscle because of the wrong nutrition. Yes, even though you train your body for hours, your effort is going to be a waste if you don't get quality nutrition for the body.
* The "golden rule" when you want to build the muscle or when you want to burn the fat is, you need to use up more calories than your caloric intake.
* Including protein at your breakfast menu is one of the best way to lose the weight
If you read the Dave Ruel's recipes above closely, you can notice if Dave also includes protein to his breakfast recipes. Of course, there's a reason behind his recommendation. According to authoritynutrition.com, contrary to popular belief, eating breakfast especially with high-protein menu can avoid you from overeating. Still from authoritynutrition.com, breakfast with high-protein menu can boost your metabolism and help your body burn more calories.
* Alternatively, you can also try the Fat Burning Chef. The difference between this guide and Anabolic Cooking above is, the recipes inside the Fat Burning Chef cookbook are especially designed to help you burn the fat.