Being happy is medicine for your heart. Heart are pleased to be able to distance themselves from tension and stress. Thus, the body does not get sick. Medical world recognizes, laughter that comes from a cheerful heart has a lot of healthy benefits. Here's some of them according to the Mayo Clinic:
1. Stimulates organs. Laughter can increase oxygen intake, stimulates the heart, lungs and muscles, and increases the levels of endorphins or hormones of excitement.
2. Relieves stress response, heart rate and blood pressure. The result? Feeling relaxed and calm.
3. Soothes muscle tension. Laughter can also stimulate circulation and aid muscle relaxation. Both help reduce some of the physical symptoms of stress.
1. Increase endurance. Negative thoughts can active chemical reactions, increase the level of stress which ultimately weaken the immune system. In contrast, positive thoughts will release the neuropeptide hormone which serves to lower the stress and the risks of serious diseases.
2. Reduce pain. Laughter can reduce pain by encouraging the body to produce natural pain reliever. Laughter can also break the cycle of muscle spasms that cause the body feels sore.
3. Helping to overcome a difficult situation and to make easy your relationships with other people.
4. Many depressed people, for example due to severe illness or economic problems. Laughter can not resolve these problems, but it will make your heart lighter undergo the test of life.