Running sports are increasingly popular and has become a way of life in urban communities. Running is a sport that is relatively easy and inexpensive. The main capital of the runs actually only running shoes. This activity can be done anywhere. In terms of health, track has a variety of benefits.
Here are 6 benefits run as quoted from Boldsky.com.
1. Running is a great way to burn excess calories in the body. For starters, try to run gradually in terms of time and speed. If the routine is done, you can run for an hour and burn more calories.
2. Running is one type of heart-healthy aerobic exercise. Running can dilate blood vessels and the blood circulation to the heart. However, before running, make sure your heart rate to normal.
3. A study revealed that running can reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease by up to 60 percent. Alzheimer's is a disease characterized by dementia that generally occur in the elderly. Other physical activity such as walking relaxing for the parents also can reduce the risk of Alzheimer's.
4. Exercise can reduce stress run. When we do a kind of aerobic exercise, there will be the release of endorphins. Endorphins, known as happy hormones that stress hormone levels also decreased.
5. Running regularly can also lose weight. According to one study, excess fat in the body can be reduced if running within 3 days in a row. If the routine ran afterwards, it can reduce fat more.
However, running is not recommended for people who are overweight or obese because it can damage the joints in the knee area. Should be used to lower the weight to other sports such as cycling, swimming, and also in terms of adjusting the diet.
6. Running can make a better co-ordination body. Therefore, when you run, about 32 joints, 25, 25 bones, 111 ligaments, nerves, tendons, blood vessels with each other to coordinate and work together as a team.